Thursday, May 29, 2008

Excuses that you can tell when you just have to go and play golf!

A free round of golf was included with lessons.
A free round of golf was thrown in for test driving the car.
After reading the USGA rules, I have to change my theory on golf.
All the cool kids play golf.
All the executives from my company play this course.
All the pin placements are forward today.
All the TV shows are reruns.
Because I am retired.
Excuse? I don't need no stinking excuse!
Frustration is a rush. I can only get that on a golf course.
Golf brings our my best competitive nature.
Golf fills the long void of the weekend until work starts again.
Golf teaches me patience, and I need a lesson.
History dictates the more I play, the better I get.
I almost broke 90 last time out. I need to keep trying.

No comments: