Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Excuses Part III

I couldn't golf when I was married, so any time is good now.
I don't have a logo ball from that course.
I don't have time for the driving range, but I have time to play 18.
I enjoy driving the golf carts.
I enjoy hitting things.
I enjoy looking for my ball in the rough.
I enjoy looking through the used golf balls in the pro shop.
I enjoy nature.
I enjoy the peace and quiet on the course.
I enjoy the smell of freshly cut grass.
I enjoy wearing golf caps.
I finally can make my ball go left to right.
I finally have a chance to play with someone worse than me.
I finished all my projects at work.
I finished cutting my grass.
I gambled away my mortgage money last week, so I need to win it back today.
I get depressed when I don't play.
I get more work done on the course than at the office.

No comments: