Monday, June 2, 2008

Golf Excuses PaRT II

I always play well when it rains.
I am almost 50; I need to practice for the senior circuit.
I am just very optimistic I will play well if I golf today, so I'm going.
I am required to golf for work; I love my job.
I am sick of playing golf on my computer. I want to play for real.
I am useless at work unless I golf twice a week.
I bought a double titanium krypton driver with atomic shaft and sand grooved grips. I need to try it out.
I bought a golf cart at a rummage sale.
I bought a whole new golf wardrobe.
I bought those new golf contact lenses, guaranteed to cut 5 strokes off your score.
I called in sick at work.
I came home from work, and a note instructed me to leave and go golfing.
I can expense it for business purposes.
I can finally keep my driver in the fairway.
I can finally play under pressure, so I can start betting again.
I can get some lawn care tips from the ground maintenance crew.
I can pass gas, and no one is the wiser.
I can shoot par on the computer version now I want to try the real thing.
I collect used tees in all the tee boxes.
I could finally afford a pair of name brand clubs - I want to see if I can break 120!

No comments: