Monday, July 21, 2008

Alasan Yang ke-6!

I have only played that course on my computer.
I have some extra money for greens fees from my company's profit sharing.
I have spent a lot of time practising; I want to see how I do.
I have to get used to my new putter.
I have to golf, it's a guy thing.
I have to keep trying to get a hole in one!
I have to make sure my back stays loose.
I have to pay the country club dues, I might as well get my money out of it.
I have to pick up a club I left at the course yesterday.
I have to practice for the tournament next week.
I have to see how my new lesson worked out.
I have to see if I eliminated my slice.
I have to see if my new sunglasses really help me read the greens better.
I have to see if these new golf balls will float.
I have to take my wife golfing at least once a year, it was in the prenuptial.
I have to teach my son-in-law how to golf.
I have to test this new allergy medicine - the course is the perfect testing ground.
I have to try my new sand wedge.

No comments: