Thursday, July 17, 2008

Golf Excuses Part 5

I had to make a sales call at the course anyway.
I hate Nascar, and that's all that's on TV.
I have a coupon from the newspaper.
I have a meeting at the course, so I might as well go golfing.
I have a rain check from yesterday.
I have a scramble next week. I need the practice.
I have already seen all the movies at the video store, so I'm going golfing.
I have an opportunity to play with the three best players at the club.
I have been on a plane all day; I just really need some fresh air.
I have been practising putting on my carpet; now I want to see if the practice has paid off.
I have been taking anger counselling for my golf game.
I have been taking golf vitamins, which are supposed to allow me to hit the ball an extra 10 yards.
I have been watching the golf channel for 48 hours straight. I am psyched to try what I learned.
I have been working way too hard; I need to relax.
I have never birdied a #1 handicap hole.
I have never eagled a hole before. I feel lucky.
I have never played a canyon course before.
I have never played bent grass before.

No comments: