Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Golf Excuses Part 4

I golf at the outings, hoping to win the car.
I golf every day that ends in a 'y'.
I got a gift certificate for a free round of golf for my birthday.
I got a new beer coolie. I have to try it out on the course.
I got a new pair of knickers.
I got a super deal on a golf package.
I got kicked out of G.A. (Golfers Anonymous)
I got lost going to work and ended up at the golf course.
I got my new handicap card and want to show the guys at the club.
I got new license plates for my golf cart today. I want to see how they look.
I got the membership as a gift for Hari Raya.
I got those new golf balls that fly 'too far'; I have to try them out.
I had a dream last night telling me to go golfing.
I had a new soft-spikes put on my golf shoes.
I had a sunroof put in on my golf cart. I need to try it out.
I had back surgery yesterday. I need to see if it helped!
I had to drive all the way to another city to help you move, I'm sure going to golf.
I had to join the course so my wife could make some friends.

No comments: